Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Well, What the Hell, Might as Well

So I usually stray from love poems, because I find them to usually be cliche and lame, as well as just plain not my style, but hell, this one just keeps coming out of my mind, so here it is.

"Quiet"

I want to go into the rain
I want to go for a walk
I want to kiss your llueve lips
and then talk and talk and talk.
I want you with me as we both get wet
I want to be with you because that's the best it'll get
I want you to hold me in your arms and never ever never let go.
And you can do this all you want,
because when it comes to your arms
I will never say no.
I want to be your only love
and stay forever yours.
And you the sole boarder of
my warm secluded heart
Pay me with kisses so we never have to be apart.
And I'll carry in your baggage,
forever away to cart,
for in my welcoming chambers
are all necessary amenities.
As the animal rages inside
wanting to tear flesh and feast,
the words "I love you" sincerely, softly spoken
calm the silent beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment