Thursday, July 1, 2010

So, this is what happens when brainy white girls try to freestyle

I'm tired of people thinking girls are something to push around,
so I hope that you will see you can't just knock me down.
I have a rhythm, I've got talent, and I know you will find,
that the cool thing about me is not my figure, it's my mind.
Just because I'm entertaining doesn't mean I'm here to entertain,
and just because I'm a model doesn't mean I have no brain.
I walk down the street, people tell me I'm hot,
they think it makes me happy, but I'll tell you it does not.
If you're noticing my looks, that just makes me depressed,
because that means my fire and wit have yet to impress.
I know that when you see a girl, it's just a reflex
to instantly think about her in terms of sex,
but please, take a moment to look at the girls
and think about them as citizens of this spinning world,
and if you come to meet me, it's okay to say hi,
but if you're not into thinking, you can pass on by.
I know that by speaking my mind I intimidate,
but that's just a test to see who will initiate,
and I can tell you now, that you're sick in the head,
if you think that acting into me will get me in bed.
I have a body, but that's not what I'm all about,
and if you don't respect it I will take you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment