Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Attempt to Quantify Emotion

Chance of tears - 100%
Chance of tripping over my own feet on a daily basis - 97%
Chance of being hit on by desperate friends - 80%
Chance of seeing you today - 79%
Chance of rain - 72%
Chance of dissappointing someone I admire - 68%
Chance of blasting angry punk metal in my car with the windows down - 61%
Chance of the stupid dog on the carpet by my feet farting and then leaving the room - 55%
Chance of hope returning any time soon - 49%
Chance of a friend calling me today - 46%
Chance of me doing something impulsive and reckless that I'll regret tomorrow - 41%
Chance of a song on the radio reminding me of you - 39%
Chance of me hugging my teddy bear for dear life - 32%
Chance of me getting out of bed before 15:00 - 27%
Chance of the war ending before I die - 23%
Chance of finding someone better than you - 16%
Chance of there actually being a good movie playing today - 14%
Chance of me doing something productive this week - 12%
Chance of finding an affordable, cat-friendly appartment in a decent location in Corvallis - 9%
Chance of me cleaning my room - 5%
Chance of the world ending tonight - 2%
Chance of getting you back - 0%

No comments:

Post a Comment