Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Once again, this is word vomit. I'll probably change subjects between spaces, as my mind is jumpy today.

Your argument that the world isn't fair will never change my argument that it should be.
People like you who are resigned not to work for fairness are the reason "It is what it is".

My passions run way to hot right now.
Everything I do, I care about intensely during these heightened times.
They are interspersed in my life, but they come,
times in which I feel ready constantly for jubilation, heartbreak
anger, creation.
Anything but complacency.
The stakes in even the most mundane conversations skyrocket.
My blood sublimates.

Identity is strange.
Like a monologue from Hamlet.
What forces cause us to be who we are,
or not to be?

What causes someone to be afraid of a second date,
after the first one goes really well?
I feel like I knew once,
but now fear seems incomprehensible to me,
in the face of possibility.
There's a chance in going for it, that the relationship won't work out perfectly.
If you don't go for it, however, it's guaranteed.

Okay, yeah. Scatterbrained.


No comments:

Post a Comment