Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey! I'm a blogger! Woah!

So, I've read some of these, and I don't know if I fancy myself a writer, but I'd like to be a better one, anyway. We'll just have to see if anything comes of it. I think I'll start out just with my poetry, because that's the only thing I really think I'm good at. We'll see if I get confident enough to write anything else. Maybe I'll even share some prose or some of the "dear diary" style stuff that other people blog that I love to read and hate to write. I guess I just want to get better at expressing myself in general, and this seemed like a harmless way to start. We'll see. I just want to get better at writing mostly, and the best writer I know is my cousin Samantha, so hopefully blogging has something to do with how good she is. Maybe. We'll see. Anyway, like Proffessor Looking Wolf says, "I'll tell you a story, if you'll listen."
Should I start by sharing a poem? Why not?

"\00b 4\g3l5"
There are angel interns
watching over my life
They screw up
but hey, I'm eveywhere I shoudn't be
yet here I am
so they did something right
or maybe not quite
but I think I preffer it that way.
Sometimes ice cream belongs on the ground.
The ants get a meal
and I get to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment